Bloateze relieves the uncomfortable symptoms related to bloating in the stomach and bowels. Bloateze works because it combines the anti-foaming action of simethicone with the gas absorbing action of charcoal.
Bloateze gets to work quickly with the double-layer tablet releasing approximately 50% of the ingredients in the stomach within 15 minutes. The remaining 50% breaks down in the bowels within 60 minutes.
Bloateze is not absorbed into the bloodstream. It gets to work in your stomach and bowel while passing through your digestive system. Simethicone
Simethicone is called an “anti-foaming” or “anti-surfactant” agent; it works by breaking up the wind that causes bloating. Foam allows trapped gas to be passed.
Begins to work in 15 minutes to treat symptoms related to stomach bloating or intestinal bloating. Helps to relieve trapped gas, pain, cramps and flatulence.
- For oral use only.
- 2 tablets twice a day after main meals with a glass of water.
- Do not break the tablet.
- Each tablet contains:
- 50mg Simethicone
- 300mg Charcoal (activated carbon)
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Please read the accompanying instructions carefully before using this product.
- Only use this product as intended, in the event of misuse, seek medical advice.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Not recommended for persons under 14 years.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic or have a hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients.