Caldesene Adult Powder protects skin against irritation and body odour caused by common bacteria and fungi especially in delicate skin folds. Caldesene is a medicated powder that can be used for the prevention and treatment of prickly heat and chafing.
Prickly Heat/Heat Rash
- Prickly heat is a heat rash that can develop when sweat gets trapped in the skin
- This trapping of sweat can cause inflammation and itching
- A dusting of Caldesene® Protecting Powder can absorb sweat and help the rash heal faster
- Chafing can occur as a result of sweat plus friction from clothing or body parts rubbing together
- Chafing is common in areas such as the inner thigh, groin area or armpits
- By using Caldesene® Protecting Powder, you can help keep these areas dry and protect against chafing
- Caldesene® can be used to help relieve dry, itchy skin
- The zinc oxide in Caldesene® serves as a barrier between skin and surrounding air or clothing, helping to soothe skin and prevent further irritation
Cuts and Scrapes
- Caldesene® Protecting Powder can also be used to treat minor cuts and scrapes
- The zinc oxide in Caldesene® protects minor scrape and cut wounds from infection and helps them heal faster
- After a day at the beach, rub Caldesene® Protecting Powder onto skin and hair
- Caldesene® will quickly absorb the moisture on your skin and the sand will fall away
- Caldesene® can also be sprinkled on beach towels and clothing for easy sand removal
- Just as Caldesene® treats and prevents diaper rash in infants and children, it can also be used to protect adult skin
- The ingredients in Caldesene® repel moisture and help keep skin dry and protected
- Use Caldesene® as often as necessary, with every diaper change
- Smooth a small dab on the irritated skin area
- Repeat as needed.
- To avoid future chafing, use prior to activity
This medicine contains fragrance with: benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, eugenol , isoeugenol, linalool, cinnamyl alcohol and coumarin. which may cause allergic reactions. Benzyl alcohol may cause mild local irritation.
Calcium Undecylenate 10% w/w, Talc Fragrance* * Contains benzylalcohol, benzyl benzoate, eugenol, isoeugenol, linalool, phenethyl alcohol, cinnamyl alcohol and coumarin
Keep all medicines out the sight and reach of children.
Always consult the Patient Information Leaflet before using this medicine.