For the relief of irritant contact dermatitis, allergic contact dermatitis, insect bite reactions and mild to moderate eczema.
Benefits & Features
- Cortopin 1% cream contains the active ingredient, hydrocortisone, a type of steroid.
- The cream can be used to reduce redness, inflammation, and swelling.
- Associated with a variety of skin conditions including eczema, dermatitis and other rashes due to allergic reactions.
- Cortopin should not be used on the face as long term use of steroids may damage the delicate skin on the face.
- Please check with your GP or pharmacist if you have psoriasis or are currently taking an oral corticosteroid before using.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding without seeking medical advice first.
- Do not use in children under 12 years without seeking advice from your GP or pharmacist first.
- Apply sparingly to affected areas, up to four times daily. Use for a maximum of 7 days.
- Rub gently until cream disappears. Do not apply to broken skin, on the eyes or face.
- Do not cover with a bandage or dressing. the application should be reduced to 2-3 times weekly once symptoms improve.
Customers Also Purchased