For relief from pain, soreness or discomfort in the mouth or throat.
Adults, the elderly and children
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
Instructions for use
Spray directly onto the affected area of the mouth or throat as follows:
- Adults: 4-8 puffs, 1 1/2 - 3 hourly.
- Children (aged 6-12): 4 puffs, 1 1/2 - 3 hourly.
- Children under 6: 1 puff for each 4 kg of body weight, up to a maxiumum of 4 puffs, 1 1/2 - 3 hourly.
- After use, the nozzle should be wiped with a tissue to prevent blockage.
Discontinue if prolonged stinging occurs in the mouth or throat. If the condition gets worse, or does not get better, speak to a pharmacist or doctor.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Always keep the bottle upright during use and when stored.
Do not store above 30°C, do not refrigerate or freeze.
This is a medicine;
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
- Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
Active ingredients: Benzydamine hydrochloride 0.15% w/v.
Also contains: ethanol 8.1% w/v FU, glycerol Ph Eur, methyl parahydroxybenzoate Ph Eur, mouthwash flavour, saccharin FU, sodium hydrogen carbonate Ph Eur, polysorbate 20 Ph Eur, purified water Ph Eur.
Each puff (175 microlitres) contains 262.5 micrograms of benzydamine hydrochloride (0.15% w/v)